Okay listen up.
I know in middle school if your friend dated your ex your supposed to hate them and all.
In high school thats how dating goes. Your friend probly liked them all along and you just didn't notice.
"well if they were really my friend she wouldnt do that" No. Welcome to high school. Everyone dates their best friends ex.Don't get mad and dis own them and shit. Then you just look stupid and immature. Get over it and deal with it.
At least they waited till your broke up. Even if they didn't, woppdiedo. You probly would have broken up anyways.
Now the reason i wrote this.
Kailah and I are Juniors.
Kailah my friend, was dating Shelby for 4 months.
Freshman orientation, I saw this friend of Shelby's, Marissa.
I thought Marissa was hella cool and she wanted to ask me out.
Heres the thing, I don't date, too much drama.
Since mid summer i kinda liked Shelby tho.
Anyways that night Shelby dumped Kailah.
Next day, Kailah hated Shelby. Shelby liked me, I liked shelby. Marissa liked Kailah. Kailah still loves Shelby.
Friday night at the rink, I flirt with shelby. Kailah cuts, I cry, Shelby gets pissed cause I won't talk.
Saturday night. All is good. Kailah is at the rink with Marissa who is ignoring Kailah. Meanwhile Shelby is at my place and we get busy.
Sunday. Marissa messages me, "do you like Shelby". Well thats the word out huh. And you like Kailah, correct?
Shelby says Kailah told Shelby last night that her and Marissa might go out but she thinks it will bother Shelby.
Pretty much I'm ready to get rid of Shelby.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment